Tuesday 10 July 2007

I havent post for quite a long time so dont expect a post 1, 2 or three days after this post. During recess, i decided to play soccer with my friends. the most interesting thing that happened then was that i accidentally kicked rasyid's ball out of school into the nearby canal! haha. i looked thru the fence as it floated along the 'river'. haha. i felt really guilty cuz rasyid seemed really n i mean REALLY disappointed. cuz i brought my duel masters album, i thought if i should give him my album. so i planned to meet him to either give him some cards or my WHOLE album. so after school, hafiz, gunjal, rasyid n i decided to go to the canal to look for the ball. if we couldn't find the ball, i would have to give rasyid something. as we walked closer to the canal, i joked that i found the ball. TO MY SURPRISE, I SAW THE BALL STUCK AT THE MINI 'WATERFALL'. YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! my cards were spared!!!!!!! woohhoo!!!!!! so i went down the canal to take the ball. while walking along the dirty disgusting ground, i slipped on an icky thingy n hurt my knee. ouch! bled, took the ball with a stick, gave the ball back, went to northvale, played duel masters, played soccer, played basketball n........................................ went home! haha. that's all.

No comments: