Wednesday 2 January 2008

first day of school

2 January 2008!
First day of school! after a long and boring holiday, we finally went to school. lol. being a "senior" feels weird. haha. the newbies were short! lol! really! can't say cute lah but just short. haha. hmm... i saw a few sec 1s who had their attire in an inappropriate way. there was one who didn't tuck in her uniform. there was one who came in P.E t-shirt. haha. i called them noobs!(without them hearing lah) haha. they looked like nerds though. haha. i guess they're that way cuz of the 294 aggregate "phenomenon". haha. lol. the teachers? hmm... better than the teachers my class had last year i guess. haha. no hard feelings. I appreciate ur effort. lol. haha. today was my mum's birthday! and I totally forgot! stupid me! gah! stupid migraine! i would have remembered earlier if not for the migraine! argh! sry Ibu!

No comments: