Sunday 28 September 2008


the next hady mirza... haha. kudos to my sis for taking this pic. me and my big nose. lol.
ok.. i finally got my baju kurong! woohoo! haha. i look freaking hot in it. just kidding. u'll see. haha. erm, what else is there to say? oh ya, i've got a lot on my agenda until the end of this year.
first up, an mp3. still deciding between an ipod and a zen x-fi. secondly, to sell off all my duel masters foil cards. third, to buy a guitar and learn how to play. lastly, to buy more clothes. haha.
on a serious note, before all that, i have to focus on EOYs. but i don't think i'll do as good as i did in MYEs. gah... it's really stressful lah. nvm. hope i can actually get myself to sit down and study seriously.
-cool, i was totally invisible, like a ghost. the others could see me but u couldn't-

No comments: