Thursday 6 November 2008

Rules & Regulations :
#01; - Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
#02; - People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
#03; - At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
#04; - No tags back!

1. I've tried tasting my ear wax and it's yucky.
2. I'm the tallest in my family. I think.
3. I used to bite my toe nails.
4. I used to eat ants. yea, weird.
5. I like mentos green apple.
6. I like procrastinating.
7. I had a bantal busuk until my mum threw it away this year. haha.
8. I hate homework.
9. I don't like hari raya as much as you do.
10. I touch myself everyday. Don't think sick ah u horny ppl.

the chosen ones... lol.

1. Afiqah
2. Atiqah
3. Daniyal
4. Edlyn
5. Halidah
6. Hisyam
7. Karthik
8. Syafiq
9. Yuhan
10. Zulfiqar

^^^^^^^^^
okkk... having not been in malay dance for almost a year has made me dry of malay dance steps.
also, it probably has made me have 2 left feet. lol. now i know how it feels to choreograph a dance rountine for a bunch of ppl. i've been watching malay dance videos on youtube to get inspiration. haha. darn lah. so tough...

No comments: