Monday 23 March 2009

woohoo! absent for the day. lol. went to the clinic with my mom. while waiting for my turn, I asked my mom a lot about our family affairs. from there, I found out that my mom is really really open-minded. ok. i actually didn't expect this. I asked my mom what if there is a chance that my wife and I( LOL. and I'm not even married yet ) can't have any children. try asking ur parents this. haha. the answer my mom gave was adoption. initially, i thought she would mind. then she added that if we don't have any children, then who is gonna take care of us when we're old and wrinkly. whoa.. haha. I think that was the first time that my mom and I actually talked seriously to each other. she even advised me on having a happy and everlasting marriage. oh ya. she also mentioned that parents shouldn't interfere in their daughter's or son's marriage. advising, that's welcomed. fuyoh. lol. I definitely appreciate her concern for my future. thnx mom! =D

yesterday, someone asked me

"do you think i should like someone who doesnt like me back but he still makes me happy?"
what do you think?

No comments: