Friday 31 July 2009

so today.. had MCS meeting. Congrats to those in the Executive Committee for next year! namely, the president is allisa and hazim is the vice president. i not inside sia.. haha. nvm.

after the meeting, played soccer. all was well when,,, the ball hit my you-know-what! haha. immediately after that i just had to get a cramp in my left leg. haha. but good thing i got it lah cuz i totally didnt feel the pain in my you-know-what. all i could feel was the excruciating pain in my leg.. haha. so funny i could still laugh and joke that maybe the ball hitting my you-know-what caused the cramp. lol..

oh ya! haha. hafiz accidentally kicked syafiq's neighbour's ball to the expressway.. baik uh.

after soccer went home with honey.. wished i had more value in my ez-link lah. could've sent you home. oh, and abt the distancing thingy, i dont mind lah as long as u're ok with it. but i'll definitely miss the closeness lah. xD i guess we should get used to it before the fasting month. haha. if you dont mind going back to being close again, i dont mind too. haha!

No comments: