Sunday 9 August 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YESSAH!!!!
finally got my own acoustic guitar.
woohoo!
got it in JB.
booyah!
haha. first time in malaysia sia..

went with honey and kak nazia.
it was fun? haha. i'm sure there's a better word to describe the short trip.
but i guess my vocabulary's just too limited. lol.

met this retired teacher who recommended to us a book.
Write It Right. Sold in MPH Store. while stock lasts. haha.
the amazing thing abt this guy is that he kinda gave us a lecture..
ok maybe not a lecture ah but he talked to us a lot.
i just asked 2 qns throughout the whole conversation..
and the conversation was like IDK how long lah.
i was thankful the bus arrived.. haha.

then, after buying tickets for G.I Joe went to eat.
i met Iman Wee from Perkampungan Bahasa dan Budaya. haha. farnie..
he recognizes me but dk my name..

after eating, took neoprints..
can lah.. haha. but to me, the neoprints in singapore is better.

afterwards, watched G.I JOE.
cool plot.

then, went to plaza kota raya.
bought my guitar!! woohoo!
hehe..

so yea. while waiting for kak nazia, honey told me sometihng.
haha. something unbelievable..

that's abt it lah..

few things i learnt from the trip was there's a lot of mats in malaysia.
hope daniyal wont turn into one. haha..

and.. i have to learn to trust ppl more.

No comments: