Saturday 28 November 2009

i had the funniest dream last night. i dreamnt that i was Superman!! yes, the man of steel. haha. the dude there wear his red underwear on the outside. -_- so yea.. i was him.. i was strolling along this road. it was at night. i looked around. suddenly, things started moving quickly. apparently, i was in a restricted area. alarms sounded. army jeeps sped around and the door slowly shut down at the gate.

so, first thing i thought, "Run!" so i tried. but to no avail. i had leg cramps! hahahahhaha. like wth lah. the man of steel having leg cramps. wow. ironically, superman can run near the speed of light. haha. so yea, something told me Braniac was after me and i was in his territory.. you know? the super-villain...

yea.. i forgot i could fly also. i just went over the fence. with much effort i just tried to run. civilization was still not in sight. so just ran, jump into the monsoon drain and run some more.. then, i super jumped onto a tree. ahha. funny thing is, i had difficulty hanging on. haiyo. so strong also cannot hold on. maybe it's cuz my dream self is still exhausted from the NCC camp i just came back from 2 days ago. haha.

all of sudden, i was somewhere else, there were vehicles and housing estates. there was even an LRT station, the one right after chua chu kang. haha. then, i said to my wrist?? there was probably a communicator there.

"I need help"

the green lantern came! hahahaha. so he tried to help me. he made a bubble around me and tried to carry me. but his bubble broke. and i said, "kental ah kau" hahaha. braniac was still after me, i could tell.

suddenly, the martian manhunter came!!! haha. but then, Braniac's robot hit him from behind and his flew so far away..

then, i forgot everything. i just remember turning into spiderman. hahahhahahaha.

yea.. that was my weird dream. and to think i actually read my comic books last night after a very long time not reading them..

ya. haha. btw, i can play face down the acoustic version on guitar. yea!

kay ah. i'll go continue composing the song for her birthday.. haha. i might want to redo it.. haiya. haha.

No comments: