Friday 11 December 2009






photos of west coast reservoir. i kinda found it while idly cycling I DON'T KNOW WHERE. haha. actually, i had planned to cycle to harbour front but i was sick of cycling towards there although it's been I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SINCE I'VE CYCLED TOWARDS THERE. so i U-turned followed a new route i passed west coast park. cycle cylcle cycle found the reservoir. then, i reached this teban gardens place. it took me a while before i got out of that place and find out where i actually was. at one point of time, i actually thought if i was in the twilight zone. haha.

then otw home, i suddenly had a craving for chocolate waffles!! then i remembered there was this shop that hafiz introduced to me which sold yummy waffles. so i went there i bought one. =D
after that, i met nuurainy and co. lol. when i saw them, i instantly said, "WTF!" my hair lah. it looked like wolverine's.. before going off from home, i actually used hairspray to keep my hair down. i guess it didnt work. haha.

here's a cycling tip. if you don't want to bother about your hair while cycling, wear a hat or a helmet. saves you a lot of trouble and embarrassment maybe. haha. yea that's was my day. just went cycling. oh oh. did you know Singapore has a Japanese Secondary School? there were actually a lot of the students having baseball training when i passed that school.. they looked so japanese.. yea. that didn't make sense. anw, bye. haha.

No comments: