Friday 12 February 2010

Slept from 3pm to 9pm.
I've never felt so lethargic in my life.
I actually slept and woke up a few times in class during the first recess today.
I didn't want to sleep during the second recess. Didn't want to feel sick?
Hmm, actually, I don't remember what the khutbah for today was about. So bad huh? lawl.
Oh ya, I even tried sleeping during the CNY thingy in the parade square.
Every single time i was about to fall asleep I would have spasm-esque movements.
Very sudden one. And every time that happened I would wake up. Dammit. haha.

The CNY celebration? Erm, nothing much lah. Quite mundane if you ask me. I liked the tossing of the 'something sheng'. Surprisingly, tasty. I thought it would taste bland.
Totally random: Benjamin's band performance was entertaining indeed.
Especially his infectious laugh.

OkAY. Let's talk about the chalet last night.. Similarly, nothing much.
But at least it was better than today. Highlights of the chalet for me?
The performance with hazim, the moment of truth game and late night crap talk.
Face Down was fine and we got people singing along.
Dear Maria Count Me In, we were literally background music. haha.
I probably should've sang in a higher octave or for that fact LOUDER.
Pfft, who cares anw. lol.
The moment of truth game was fun but we kinda ran out of questions to ask.
We even skipped a few people despite the fact that the pencil was pointing to them.
Then late night crap talk.. talked about ghosts and anything else under the sun.

Overall, my first time sleeping over at a chalet was a pretty good experience.

No comments: