Saturday 10 July 2010

Just a random update

Hey, I haven't been updating much. Probably cuz I don't use the com as much as usual. So yea.. I've been busy.. With schoolwork obviously. There's timed practices, night study sessions.. I was especially erm, what's the word? Enlightened? Cuz I could understand thermal physics and electromagnetic induction pretty well. I could even explain to my friends about a few stuff and they understood. So yea.. Yay me.

Iqah and I made a pact. We would only meet up on weekends. Guess what. It's killing me! Gosh.. And to add to that, she's fasting.. So, well, you know. Can't be as close and stuff. And I don't know if she's fasting on the weekends too.

Also, I think her prepaid's used up. That mean's.. NO TEXTING. GAH. I thought we made a deal to at least text each other every night even if it's for awhile. Sigh. Oh oh, I wanted to send her home last night after night study but she probably went off before I did. Sad.

So this is how it's like when a major national exam is nearing for a teenage couple like us.. Sorry. Not much of an update huh? More like lamenting about my current situation.

No comments: