Sunday 9 January 2011

First Youth Alive Lesson

I was on my way to Al-Mukminin Mosque, expecting to be in a normal classroom with normal classroom tables and chairs with plain white walls. Well, guess what. I was the only student who knew about the lesson this morning. On top of that, I was sitting on a tiny yellow plastic chair with my long legs tucked under a turquoise table. I was surrounded by a myriad of colours. Then, there was a baby pink slide in one corner, 'protected' by a 2D fort pasted on the same corner. There was a bright red unicorn/donkey staring at me with its round eyes, laughing at the situation I was in.

But, on the whole, the lesson was fruitful I would say. In addition, I was released early. I'm really hoping more people would come for the lesson next week. That way, we can have group discussions. If not, it'll be a tiny bit awkward for the Uztazah and I. Do come people! :D

No comments: