Sunday 24 April 2011

Lately


I've been waking up everyday feeling like I've just cried the whole night. My eyes would feel swollen, I'd feel like not giving a damn about any plans I have that day. It's just terrible. Just this morning when I woke up, my first thought was, " I'm freaking tired. " I hope it'll be better tomorrow morning.

On another note, writing in a diary is kinda depressing for me. For the most part, when I'm down and I write about it, I'd feel worse. And yea, you're probably thinking, " Dude, you mad? Isn't blogging the same? " About that; At least, when I blog, other people can read it. Actually, the main reason is so that I can get a certain message to a certain someone.

And to that certain someone, I'm hope you're doing fine. If you're not, please be okay.

No comments: