Tuesday 19 June 2007

I woke up really early to start on my hw. this morning is really cold. i dont know y. i just put on my jeans. even with the pair of jeans, its still cold. i'm even with my blanket! haha! i just switched on the tv. RTM1 is showing a few songs sung by kids! haha! but the songs r ones that teach u good stuff. keep up the good work RTM1. do not cut off our water supply malaysia! haha! ouhk, i didn't start this post to tell u what i'm doing. ouhk, here's the thing. 2morrow, i'm having NCC and CIP. both at different times. guess what my dream was about. I dreamnt about myself putting on my NCC uniform for CIP but being late. i really dont wanna be late for NCC 2morrow. If i'm late for 2morrow's NCC, i'll be dead(er). u can understand better if u have read my first post. i'm not going for CIP 2morrow cuz i'm going to the singapore science centre. activity: DNA Learning Lab-Cell world. haha. I'm really bored. my dad has gone for work, my mum isnt back from work yet n my sis is at camp. haiz. ouh ya, i just got to know there's gonna be an open house on the 7th of July @ DZ from 10am-3pm. hey guys, maybe we can grab this opportunity n make the open house our class gathering. can?

No comments: