Wednesday 20 June 2007

today I had NCC. YAY! nothing happened to me! i found out the water ambassador course i was supposed to go for NCC was not compulsory! woohoo! but quite tiring, had to stand in the hot sun for ten minutes. luckily i didnt faint. but it was such a torture! my hot sweat was flowing into my eyes! i wanted to rub my eyes but we were not allowed to move. i'm so relieved its all over. phew. after, NCC i went home to change into my uniform attire to come back to school for the Singapore Science Centre thingy. the lesson there was quite funlah. got to look at cells. haha. after the lesson, we went around the whole centre to look at interesting things. the sad thing is i'm still superficial. aiyo. i need to have confidence in myself! haiz. yesterday, i thought i was so free to do my hw BUT i found out i was supposed to go for CIP at Chua Chu Kang library. aiyo. i'm really forgetful during the holidays! haiz...........................

No comments: