Friday 28 December 2007

anonymous funny health supplement phone call

the funny health supplement phone call

me: hello
someone: hello, is this bla bla bla residents?
me: wrong number
someone: hello
me: hello, wrong number
someone: am i speaking to bla bla bla?
me: no (duh)
someone: is this the no. 68975865?
me: erm... yes... wrong number
someone: is this bla bla bla?
me: no...
someone: hello
me: hello
someone: what's ur name?
me: Ridzwan
someone: ok... nevermind... i'm calling from la la la company. we're selling health supplement products that help in health problems like high blood pressure, back pains, bla bla bla bla bla
me: ok
someone: do u have high blood pressure?
me: no
someone: hello
me: hello
someone: do u have back pains?
me: no
someone: ouh... ok... do u need help in weight loss?
me: no =_=
someone: ok... what is ur profession?
me: i'm a student
someone: ok... we have a product that helps in helping ur brain n making ur brain very good
me: ok... (lol)
someone: hello
me: hello
someone: last time, it cost $90, now it costs $50 including free home delivery
me: ok
someone: would u like a 1-month supplement?
me: erm... my parent's are not interested.
someone: it's not ur parent's that want to buy this product. it's u. u have a choice
me: erm... i'm not interested...
someone: ok... i'll let u think about it
me: ok
me: *not thinking* lalalala
someone: ok, would u like it by 2morrow
me: erm,,, er... sry, sry, sry. i'm not interested... (i'm broke for crying out loud lol)

i admire health supplements advertises... they are so freaking persistent... that's good... lol...

No comments: