Monday 3 December 2007

crap

OMG! the sky is really really clear n blue! that's something u don't see everyday. hmm... yesterday jinxed i was cycling thru the route from teck whye to jurong east... after i passed the bus stop where u can see Princess Elizabeth Primary School before the flyover... the back wheel of my bike puntured... crap! then i had to walk all the way home... it took me about five minutes to pass the bus stop but it took half an hour to reach home! haha... haiz... grr... i hate myself! i wanted to wake up early to finish my hw but i overslept... now i'm blogging when i'm supposed to complete my hw! argh!

5 sajak(some kind of malay poem) - finished 3
5 cerpen(cerita pendek means short story but it's pretty long) - haven't started
compo - not done
compre - nope
maths - later
summary of 10 chapters of Animal Farm - argh!

can someone finish my hw for me? pls... haha
i'm really really dead!

No comments: