Wednesday 11 June 2008

aikido and jigoku

had study group today. i know. weird of me to have a one. ok... so ya. during breaks, we went to check out websites on both judo and aikido classes available in singapore. actually i wanted to attend capoiera or brazilian jujitsu. but... they're not available in singapore. aww... haha. when we found out that the fee for the aikido class was $135, i wasn't very confident that my parents would let me attend it. ok... so i asked my mom. she said ok. but ask ur dad first. that's not what she said exactly lah. she sounded sceptical about me joining aikido but nevertheless she gave me the green light. haha. then, it came to asking my dad. so... i told him i wanted to use the money from my bank account to pay for the classes but... my dad said he would pay for the membership fee instead.
WOOHOO!
ouh ya. jigoku shoujo is showing on arts central.. yea! haha. but it's not new lah. it aired on arts central before but it showed late after midnight... so ya. check it out. lol.

No comments: