Sunday 15 June 2008

realisation

when school starts, should i be a good little nerd and use the com once a week? i think i should. anyway, this year is the streaming year for sec 2s. furthermore, i haven't been very serious towards my studies. the june resolutions i made for myself, i didn't fulfill all of them. yea. i suck. lol. btw, why am i blogging? it's not like anyone reads my posts. maybe i should make posts but don't publish them. like a personal online diary. so... when i get old, wrinkly and most probably senile, i can reminisce on my past. but depends on whether i can remember my account password. haha.

ok, here's what i'm gonna do, ask my mum to restrain me from using the com more than once a week. if i do use it more than once a week, she has to cut my daily allowance by a dollar. exceptions are when i need the com for school related stuff. good plan? do tag. my tagboard is full of halidah's tags. haha. no offence halidah. lol.

No comments: