Saturday 25 April 2009

HAHAHA. HEHEHE. HOHOHO.

every time I attend ymc workshops, they're always full of laughter. today, at braddell, we had a workshop on public speaking. after abang cowboy went thru the slides, then came the fun part. during this part of the workshop, we had to pretend that we were musicians giving out our acceptance speech for a grammy-award or we could just introduce ourselves in front of everyone.

first up, it was hazim, daniyal, hafiz, fazli(is this how his name is spelled?) and I. we introduced ourselves as a band called The FF. figure it out urself. haha. so hafiz went to speak first. the award itself was a fire extinguisher. rofl. after hafiz's hilarious opening was my turn.

roughly what I said, "we've had 7 albums titled with acronyms. the first one. AA - ahlian angmoh, BB - bukit batok, CC - community centre, DD - double Ds, EE - english eel, FF - our self-titled album and GG - good gundu. getting this award, it really is heart-warming and i'd like to thank our fans for supporting us. thank u. haha. glad my part was funny.

then came daniyal's turn. he talked about our relationship in the band which was basically a gay one. haha.

then, hazim. what did u do ah? haha. apparently what u did was funny so that's good since almost everything we do at ymc ppl makes ppl laugh. lol.

fazli.. haha. he acted like a drunk person. farnie giler.

honestly, i think our group was the climax of the day ah. chey, perasan eh. haha.

oh oh. there was this RGS girl. freaking cute. she kept thinking all her jokes were amusing. haha. this was one of her jokes.

"one day, there were 2 muffins in an oven. one muffin said, "boy, it's hot in here." the other muffin said, "OMG! a talking muffin!" "

funny giler right? lol.

and.... i learnt a pick-up line. Do you have a plaster? I hurt myself falling for u. awwww...... hahahaha.

then, on the way home in the train, hafiz told me something and i accidentally told him something I wasnt supposed to. shit. now he knows. lol. while walking home, i saw sharmila! haha. then, i bumped into my 3rd storey neighbour from downstairs. it was my uztaz's family. wah, dah lame tak gi ngaji. lmao. then, cik nor, my uztazah, said, "fikir cine mane je" ROFLMAO. i look like a chinese. for some reason. i like that fact. lol. yup. that's all that happened today. =D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i got to go cycling at night alone. muahahaha. from my house to jurong and back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think i should just forget about it. it wont happen for sure.

No comments: