Sunday 19 April 2009

okayy..
yesterday, i was supposed to play soccer with the guys.
but, it was cancelled cuz there weren't enough ppl..
so, instead, i met up with myra, arif and syafiqah.
I didn't know why they wanted to meet up lah.
but when we did, I found out that we were going to this kenduri.. lol.
at the kenduri,,,,, I virtually felt like an outsider lah.
because, i hardly knew anyone there, except for myra's mom and baby sis.
yea. but nvm ah, at least I got to eat. haha.
after that, we went to a block under syafiqah's house.
for myra and syafiqah to practise their malay dance routine.
but mostly, we slacked there.
then, we decided to go to west mall.
just walked around. lol.
then, myra and arif had to go off.
but syafiqah and I continued walking around. -_-
then, walked back towards syafiqah's house but stopped somewhere.
we talked and crapped till 9. yea 9. lol. tak de kerje.
so after much talking, sent her home.
the end.. -_-

oh ya, my tagboard's dead. just so u know. haha.

No comments: