Wednesday 12 May 2010

Common tests are over! Thank god.. 6 tests crammed in 3 days. Finally over.. Okay. Prediction on results. 2 fails: Chem and Amath. Failing Amath is a high possibility for me. I already lost 18 out of 40 marks. Gah! It's okay. Chem, I guess I can pass but I can fail it too. Oh, one more. English maybe. The comprehension was tough yo..

BUT, I have to say this is probably the best common tests I had so far since sec1. YEAH! I was so much prepared for it luh. Though I only started revision last Saturday.. But it's not counting chem and amath though. I kinda gave up on revising those subjects last night. Oh, who cares..

Anyway, good news. My history class got an MSG of 1.3! Woots.. So there's mostly A1s and 2 to 3 A2s. Since I already have A1 for SS, that's a distinction for combined humanes. Woots! Haha.

4 more days

No comments: