Monday 3 May 2010

Forgetful.. That's what I've been today. I kept forgetting to take my belongings namely my wallet and handphone. Firstly, I thought I totally lost my wallet when we shifted places. BUT.. I actually got owned by Syafiqah, my dear dear girlfriend.. Haha. Dammit seh. So paiseh. And yea.. I hate to admit it but history does repeat itself. It happened two more times. Well, from then on it concerned my handphone lah.. After we were a good distance from McDonalds, I felt that my right pocket was kinda empty. "Oh crap! I left my handphone!" Just when I was about to head back, Iqah was smiling at me and took out my handphone from her pocket. Lol. Thanks a lot ah.. Haha. Then, again, after hanging out, I thought I left my handphone at the table. But I got fooled yet again. Ugh!

But I guess I learnt my lesson. I hope. Haha. Good thing I rarely lose my stuff. Not like someone. *Hints*hints* XD

Okay.. I gotta read Subuh Hilang Senja. Dang..

No comments: