Friday 30 April 2010


Dear April,
You came into my life on the 8th day of August 2009.
I was glad she picked you. You were our 'baby'.
The first song I successfully played on you was 6 Months by Hey Monday.
I remembered how elated I was to be able to play my first song.
I even managed to compose a song or two for my beloved girlfriend.
I performed for people.
And because of you, I had the worst stage fright of my life so far.
But, I thank you because I've gained more confidence.

However, fate had its way.
You left on the last day of April 2010.
The last song I played on you was Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore.
You didn't even get to live till a year-old.
I guess I shouldn't have left you on the lurch.
But I have to let you go.
Thank you for all the memories you've given me.

I will dearly miss you.

No comments: