Sunday 25 April 2010


Stage fright's a bitch I tell you. And being the last group with the freezing auditorium, didn't make things any better. My palms were sweating, my heart was pounding, my teeth were clattering and I was shivering! I looked over my left shoulder. I was sure that Hazim and I shared the same sentiments about performing for our group's project presentation.

The brief performance wasn't all good I would say. Hazim forgot the improvised plan we had discussed about during other groups' presentations. And I guess I played a tad faster than I had planned. Nervous lah. Haha.

BUT, the response after our performance was positive. 'Beautiful' - that's what I heard one of the judges say. I guess I'm flattered by the comment but I'm a bit skeptical about it cuz of the song we played. It was Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore. Makes you wonder huh? Haha. Despite that, I wholeheartedly accept that comment. Hehe.

I still can't believe people thought the performance was that good lah. Really. Hazim and I thought it was crappy. Haha. Even so, Yi Fei, the president of TYC@BL, praised us for it. She even said we should start a band. LOL. Well, thanks for the compliments I guess. Appreciate it a lot.

CLIMB was great. Made new friends yo.. Lol. Group 8 ~ UNO!

No comments: