Saturday 3 April 2010

As expected, I didn't even touch my argumentative essay. I think it would've been better if I went out to study with Iqah and friends today and did the History project yesterday. Things would have fallen into place perfectly. And I can turn up for my cousin's engagement with my mum and sis without any difficulties tomorrow. Haiya, nevermind. What to do? Life doesn't always go the way you want it to.

Anyway, I found my junior's tumblr. And guess what? It's so cool! Well, I find it cool cuz there are plenty of uber cool images on it especially those with coolio quotes. That's just one thing. I have yet to find other great things about tumblr. Hmm.. maybe I should dump blogger and move to tumblr. Haha. We'll see.

Here's one that made me laugh.
Here's an irony for you.. Why is it that I can bring myself to blog and not write my argumentative essay? I guess I'm not in the mood to argue. Lol.

No comments: