Friday 16 April 2010


9th monthsary and 3 more months to 160710.. =D

Hmm.. today was okay. It was e-learning day. After that, went for friday prayers. Bumped into Zulfiqar and Mr Zaharuddin. I'm so flattered that Mr Zaharuddin still remembers me. It's been more than 3 years since I last met him. Haha.. So yea.. met Hazim and Asyur at Bukit Batok. Oh, Hafiz lost his slippers at the mosque. Epic..

So at Joel's house, played Rock Band baby! Haha. I especially like playing the guitar man.. Singing second. Drums, I would surely fail at that. Lol. Oh, I made random announcements using the mic like saying, "Attention fellow shoppers. There is a missing boy at the information counter..blablabla." Farnie. Lol. I even sang Rihanna's Umbrella and Lady Gaga's Telephone at parts when there weren't any lyrics. Had a good laugh doing all that shitx.

Oh yea, we even skated. Haha. It's much tougher that I thought it would be. And I'm only talking about riding it like just skate and not doing the stunts. But eventually, I got myself familiar with the skateboard. I managed to do this trick where while skating, I sat on the skateboard and eventually lying on my back. Pro right? Lol.

After that, went to lot 1. Met up with honey and her clique. Amirah was noisy.. -_- Then, this guy who seemed so sure that he knew me salam-ed me. After that, I went, "Who the hell was that?" Hahaha. I really had no idea who he was. But after honey bravely asked him who he was, I guess I have a rough idea.

Then, took a bus ride back to Bukit Batok with Kak Syaza and Haiyyum (Is that how his name is spelled?)



Hazim and Joel.. lol.

Hmm.. if only I could spend more time with you today..

No comments: