Wednesday 7 April 2010

mummy, it's the Eiffel Tower

LOL. It's just some tall structure near Bukit Batok Nature Reserve. Yesterday was eventful. Okay, firstly met up with Iqah to simply go home after school. But had to take the bus cuz I didn't have my card. Guess what. We made South Korean friends. Of course right? Can't be North Korean. Lol. I think the dude was practising his English. It was okay. We didn't mind helping him out. I'm glad Iqah was there cuz at times I couldn't understand a think he was saying.

Then, this epic thing happened. At this particular turn near Bukit Batok Driving Centre, the bus abruptly braked and the Korean dude literally flew from his seat. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but it was close to that. Good thing he wasn't injured.

Then then, we missed our stopped. I forgot to press the bell. Oops.. Haha. Oh, we decided to go into Bukit Batok Nature Reserve.. Lol. I forgot how long we were in there. We got lost! And to think I was in the Orienteering team two years ago. Epic. Haha. Nevermind.

We ended up resting near the pond. And.. guess what again. We saw horny monkeys.. Shall I elaborate? I shall. I thought the monkeys were playfully fooling around INNOCENTLY. I guess I was wrong. I think one monkey got turned on when it saw it's buddy's ass. So he proceeded to bang it's buddy. Hahaha. Epic sia.. Really. I'm so glad Homo sapiens evolved man.. Haha.

Today was brought to you by the word irritating
*Sesame Street's Ending Theme Song Starts Playing*

No comments: