Wednesday 8 September 2010

Geylang, Sipaku Geylang

I haven't been to Geylang for a very long time. The last time I went there was with my family. Last minute baju kurung sale was on. Lol. But since I'm not getting one this year, I don't think I'll be going there and be able to experience Geylang for this year's Ramadhan. I guess I don't mind much lah. But I do miss the noisy atmosphere and aroma of Ramlee Burger everywhere. Which reminds me! I haven't eaten Ramlee Burger in a long time! I've been eating Mcspicy Burgers recently but I don't know. I think Ramlee Burgers beat McDonalds' hands down. Any kind soul willing to buy me one? For free? Haha. Fat hope. Like that's gonna happen. Anyway, people rarely or almost never blog nowadays. So since the number of readers on my blog everyday is probably equals to zero, that means I won't be getting my Ramlee Burger. FML.

No comments: