Friday 10 September 2010

Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Well, today's the day. The day for forgiveness and to celebrate a month of fasting. It's also the day for good food! Gonna eat my mum's dishes later. Yes! Then, I think after Friday prayers, off to my uncle's house. My grandma's over there. I'm sure there's good food there too. :D

Speaking of good food, I tried dendeng last night, or this morning. Quite yummy. Went home around half pass two in the morning from Geylang. Luckily, my parents didn't scold me. Awesomeness. Haha. Anyway, gotta thank Cik Nori and Iqah for yesterday. Cik Nori even offered to buy me a baju kurung. Wah. Haha. I politely declined his kind offer bah. I mean, a baju kurung. Wah. Haha.

Oh.. Spotted a few ppl there. I think first was Iqah's guides senior. My senior also lah. Then, HALIDAH! Haha. I literally shouted her name when she jumped in front of me. Haha. Farnie. After that, I saw Farah Diyannah at a carpet auction. Then, Aliff Samad, primary school junior. He remembers me sia. Lol. After midnight, saw Aisyah from YMC. Yea. That's about it.

I enjoyed last night a lot especially since it was with Iqah. And.. thank god it's you too :)

No comments: