Sunday 18 November 2007

peninsula plaza, funan the it mall

i went to City Hall with my friends today... my friend wanted to buy skinny jeans so my friend n i just followed to accompany him. i didn't know what skinny jeans were until today...
SKINNY JEANS R SMALL TIGHT JEANS.
haha. lol. i'm really outdated. trust me. don't ever ask me what's the lastest fashion, technology or the most popular song of the week. u won't get n answer. instead u'll get this,
"Er, hmm, idk. sry."
seriously. haha. ok... enough about my outdated-ness. so, after buying his SKINNY JEANS, we went to McDonald's. ate to much. then, we went to Times. i bought a book.
THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM
dk y i bought it. not gonna finish reading it anyway. nvm. i'll try my best. haha. LOLAA. then we went to a Dvd shop. wanted to buy a SUPERman Dvd collection but didn't buy it in the end. my friend bought a VCD.
Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi... translation... Secret..
the movie is damn great. u can watch it for free at www.crunchyroll.com.after that, we went home... haha.. ouh... have u wondered what Peninsula Plaza would be called if it was un-summarised? haha...
Strip of land projecting into water Shopping centre

No comments: