Saturday 24 November 2007

weee! went to cbd again...

Woohoo! I cycled to the CBD again for the second time... CBD is an acronym for Central Business District lah... haha... It was kinda awkward cuz ppl don't really cycle at that kinda place... they would rather use public transport or their own transport... i saw decorations being put up... since christmas is coming... Bah, Humbug... wakakaka... lol... i wanna work in the CBD! haha... here's a few pic i took along the way...

ps... i felt embarrassed taking pics with my hp...
1. my hp sux
2. i felt like a tourists

but once i reached the CBD, i felt less embarrassed cuz there were a lot of tourists there... haha

PSA
PSA
PSA
cable car
train station
sunny...
sunny...
I saw a shiny "thing" in the river
sunny...
no wonder the river is dirty... haha
i forgot what it's called... someone pls tell me!
2007 NDP
Esplanade
The New Supreme Court
Durian... haha
the biggest library in Singapore
tell me...
tell me...
the base of the "ferris wheel"
millenia walk
Ritz = Ridz... hmm... haha
Mandarin Oriental
Marina Square
Marina Bayfront
I wish i could be pure... haha

No comments: