Tuesday 29 April 2008

3rd day of MYE GEOG PAPER

arghhh!!!!!!!! geog was disastrous! well... maybe not but who cares. i could have answered one last sectio b questino but i was too late. toot. and i checked with daniyal to see what his answer was for that particular question. guess what. i had the same answer just that it wasn't written on the freaking paper. wah. revising all the chapters for geog except for chapter 2 is really a waste of my time. but i was unsure of some of my answers for the paper. aiya. heck lah. i really need to buck up in EOY exams. really. no more slacking after junes holidays. maybe. lol. i just hope i won't screw up for 2morrow's science paper. shit. science. my weakness. lol.

this is totally gonna contradict my mood in the previous 'paragraph'. haha. i went to the Mama shop just now. i took out the yakult pack from the fridge and went up to the uncle. i had $2 with me. so, i was waiting for him to accept the money but i didn't realized he signed to me that it costs $3. it took me a while to know what he meant. haha. retard. so yea. i was shocked to hear that. then i said, "wah, mahal(expensive) seh." haha. actually, i don't even know the average cost of a yakult pack. lol. then, i decided to buy the groovy grape drink instead. i handed out my money to the uncle. then, i waited there, expecting for my change when the drink actually cost $2. haha. my wait was like 2 seconds. that's quite long and it was a paiseh moment considering i was waiting for a change. haha. yea. my retarded trip to the mama shop. LOL.

No comments: