Monday 7 April 2008

doctor's appointmet

i didn't go to school today. went to NUH

and
and
and
and
and
and

that's the last appointment i'll be having with the doctor regarding by finger. hmm... what if i had said that i have HIV or SARS or Cancer? haha. wait. choy choy. touch wood. *touching wood*. lol.

er... NUH's system isn't really very perfect. ok, so when me and my mom reached clinic A and placed my appointment card in the tray, the attendant said that i have to get my finger x-rayed first. after getting my finger x-rayed, the nurse or something asked me to wait outside. so we did. after half and hour with no progress, we decided to go back to clinic A. when the attendant gave the order report for the x-ray, she also did give the queue number to see the doctor after the x-ray. my turn was long over... so my mum went to the attendant to ask her about it. the attendant said that our number did light up but no one turned up. so my mum and i wasted half and hour for nth. wth. so yea... the doctor said that my finger is straight and alright and i won't be having anymore appointments... yes!

No comments: