Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!! hahaha. i'm a tad too late huh? whatever. anw, yesterday, i went to make my specs. when the guy was going to check my degree, we suddenly touched on the subject of JC and Poly.. uhuh. he told me he went to St. Andrew's Junior College and that he felt like he had no life cuz almost everyday, he had to wake up early for school, attend a lot of tutorials and come home pretty late. a few months later, he dropped out and joined Singapore Poly..

hahaha.. JC scares me lah. most probably, i'll be going to poly.. i hope i can. i haven't really decided on a course yet. probably ngee ann poly though. haven't checked out other polys yet. anw, i've got o levels to focus on!! aiya.. so scary. i just hope i can buck up this year. 2010's gonna be a good year. i think. i hope. haha. though it's gonna be stressful and fast-paced, i'm gonna try and enjoy the ride. haha.. and i can't wait for paramore man.. march march march..

yesterday was my mother's birthday.. no cake, no presents. so sad. sorry ibu.

i guess i'll go do my hw after breakfast.. lol. breakfast so late.. bye bye.

All The Best For 2010!

No comments: