Wednesday 20 January 2010


Thanks a bunch to those who gave me birthday wishes and celebrated my birthday..
I think a lot of people wished me and I really did not expect them. I think this is one birthday I will remember for a very long time.

I got to cut my first cake! Iqah too! Haha. Her clique celebrated our birthdays together. Thank you for everything lah. Though it was quite awkward that we had to pose for a few pics, I appreciate the fact that you girls bothered to do such a thing for iqah and me. Haha. Oh ya, one auntie thought me and iqah we're twins celebrating our birthdays. Lmao. Do we look alike? Haha.

Iqah gave me a watch. Thank you honey. I'll take super extra good care of it. I'll make sure of that. =D And yes, thank you for singing the song! haha. somehow I can't wait to sing your song and hear you sing my song. Wahahaha.

Hmm.. There were only 2 bad things today lah. My migraine kept turning on and off. And, i said no to being in the freestyle drill team.. I wish i had more time to decide. Haiya nvm lah. Hope they find someone better. I felt really bad man..

Ok. Whatever.. hmm.. It's less than an hour till my birthday ends. Till next year. =D
Bye sexy ppl.

No comments: