Friday 8 January 2010

Wow. I forgot the last time I felt this tired. Practically my whole body is aching. My back, my legs, arms, chest, stomach. Had P.E today. It was okay. Managed to keep a steady pace when running 4 rounds. I felt sleepy during physics lesson at the end of the day.

Erm, then there was the CCA roadshow after prayers. For NCC, it's good news. 35 sec 1 signed up. Can't wait to meet them cuz they'll be under me and Hafiz as Part A. We even discussed who was gonna be the good guy and who was gonna be the bad guy. But of course we haven't come to a decision lah. According to others, I don't have that fierce look. Haha. Whatever.

Then, we did Freestyle drill. Dammit. I cocked up the most lah. So paiseh. I was the front man somemore. Epic failure man. Yea. Basically, after that, kinda just slacked in the NCC room. But ended up playing soccer and basketball. I rocked in soccer man! My control of the ball was awesome. I scored a hat trick. =D and we won the game lah.

Ate McChicken after soccer. Erm, i kinda rocked in basketball too. Haha. I managed intercept quite a number of the opponent team's passes or shots lah. And I scored a few shots. Honestly, I was the lousiest compared to everyone else who were playing with me. Lol. But hey, at least I dribble. Hehe. Only my lay up is shitty. Oh yea, Wenjie said the way i jumped is sexy. HAHAHAHA.

Oh oh, before playing basketball, I met iqah. She seemed so cheerful when she saw me. Hehe.

Erm, I watched the other NCC dudes play dare or dare. It cracked me up when Seng Wee went up to the second floor and did this hilarious dance. So funny.

So, that was pretty much what happened today. I went home with a heavy bag. Aiya. I have physics remedial tomorrow!! BOOOO! Oh, who wants to go check out any poly open houses tomorrow?

Last note, I found this quote that I liked.

It's much better to be apart and wish you were together than to be together and wish you were apart.

No comments: