Friday 11 June 2010

Lucky me.. I have you.


Had chemistry today. It was manageable? Haha. Actually, I don't know if I can pass the test. But I hope I will. Pray for me! Lol. Played soccer after that.. Khai almost died. Well, yes, I am exaggerating a bit but it seemed like the way he fell could have landed him in the hospital.

The ball was up in the air. Asyraf and Khai jumped for it. Unexpectedly, Asyraf's shoulder hit Khai in the face. IN YOUR FACE DUDE. Lol. And yea, Khai fell to one side and almost hit his head on the ground. Epic. Funny thing was most of us was laughing at the incident. How nice..

Then, after prayers, met Iqah and juniors, Ienah and Syirah.. They're a crazy couple I tell you especially Ienah. Good entertainment lah. Haha.. World Cup starts tonight! I have no idea which team to support really. It's between England and Germany. Singapore? Jangan harap. Didn't even get through. Haha.

I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat right out of my chest

No comments: