Tuesday 8 June 2010


Night cycling was awesome. Especially since it was with crazy classmates. We did countless headcounts along this particular seemingly endless route. We stayed in formation to make sure we were together and safe from 'stuff'. Ultimately, we had fun.

But, things would've been better if I had met Iqah today. *puts on gloomy face* Actually, we had planned to meet up after her practice at TPJC. Unfortunately, it ended late. And I couldn't meet her cuz I was going for night cycling. That was what I thought.

When I reached school at the foyer , first thing I was told by Veingad was that Iqah was looking for me. So I eagerly went to find her. But she was already going off with her group. So we didn't get the chance to meet :(

If only I had arrived in school earlier. Aww man.. I saw her but she didn't see me. Seeing the smile on her face for a second would've made my day man. Ah, nevermind.. Good to know we're seeing each other in less than 12hours time. Hehe.

Good night peeps..
143 Iqah :D

No comments: