Sunday 13 June 2010

Time was not on our side


The watch Iqah gave me for my birthday.. The glass cracked. Dammit. Did you know the watch has gone through a few 'makeovers'? Lol. Yea. At its best, it was red and black. Then, it became red and grey. After that, white and grey. Sadly, in the end, the glass cracked. :(

Unfortunately, unlike April, the watch can't be salvaged. I'm really gonna miss that watch. Hmm, am I gonna get a new one? Cuz I'll feel quite naked on the left wrist if I go out without one.

Yes, The EMAS 10th-anniversary celebration yesterday was enjoyable. Won't go into much detail but I'll name a few things. Playing Uno, cam-whoring, singing f(x)'s Nu ABO while irritating Hazim, being especially blunt at the wrong time and joking around. Fun.

Hmm, I still haven't decided whether I should go for the DZPS outing at East Coast Park tmr.

No comments: