Saturday 9 May 2009


haha. i know. celebrated it a little bit too early. who cares. anyway, my sis and I went to buy the cake just now.. after buying the cake, went to Norlela's house. she's my sister's friend. and my long-time-no-contact friend. we last spoke about 4 years ago. haha. so, we watched horror movies... =D the first one was about a school. skipped it cuz there was a missing part. we were watching it on lela's laptop in the dark.. lol. so we watched The House instead. scary giler. and sad too. after the movie, went home and surprised my mom! she was so paiseh ah. haha. i'm glad my sis thought of buying a cake for my mom cuz we rarely celebrate anything in my family. =P
the cake, as you can see, was delicious but i think i ate a bit too much. now i feel bloated... lol.
so yea... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY in half an hour's time. haha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

No comments: