Tuesday 19 May 2009

this post is gonna be a bit crude..

i was feeling kinda fucked up in school cuz i failed physics and combined humanities..
and.. i was kinda told off cuz i was playing truth or dare with the guys during free period instead of thinking about the cheering competition.. whatever ah. i can't blame anyone and i don't want to. i guess i should've set my priorities right. afterall, i was appointed as a cheerleader for the class.

i thought my emo shit was gone after the NCC interview cuz i actually enjoyed it when at first i wasn's really looking forward to it. but when i came home, it all came back to me. even after doing my prayers...

hey carlyna, really sorry. i shouldnt have gotten my feelings get the best of me..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

confessed something during the interview.. = l

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yay.. finally.

No comments: