Sunday 6 September 2009

woots!! I reached the Monster Wolf status twice in Wolf Team. for those who don't know, Wolf Team is an online game where 2 teams battle it out. A player can turn into a human or wolf anytime he or she wishes. When one kills an opponent player, he reaches the Baby wolf status, kills 2, Battle wolf, 3, Elite wolf, 4, Blood Wolf, 5, Monster Wolf. all these are achievable in only one life of a player.. SO YEAH! I REACHED MONSTER WOLF!! I guess it's all thanks to the new weapon i bought and the upgrade i had for the weapon to lessen the recoil..

ok. erm, why am I telling you this? doesn't even matter to you right? nvm. haha. i guess it's an achievement for me. oh ya, i managed to kill players that were of higher rank than me. i also killed opponent players more than dudes that were of higher rank. i'm a sergeant in Wolf Team. woots!!

whoa.. 1am already. wonder if i can wake up for sahur later. nvm continue blogging. haha. omg.

so on saturday, went for YMC. new flash: i've been attending YMC workshops though i'm not an official member since end of last year. haha. yeah. somehow felt like an illegal immigrant. good thing i approached one of the facilitators and told him abt my situation. so yay for me cuz i gave him my particulars already and hopefully i'll become an OFFICIAL MEMBER.

at yayasan mendaki, i met PERKAMPUNGAN BUDAYA DAN BAHASA ppl. akashah and nazihah. it was unexpected lah. akashah was in the same session as i was. when it ended and hazim, daniyal, fadzly and i was abt to exit the building, someone just had to shout, "RIDZWAN!"
haha. obviously, it was nazihah cuz she's that high. oh, her friends think i'm hot. woots!! hahahaha. two words. bad taste. haha. correct right? whateverlah. lol.

so yeah.. we discussed abt CSC. dk what that is though. but we're supposed to contribute to the society. my group, decided to have a performance-cum-fun raiser. the performance? nadim and malay dance.. will be needing the nadim crew and malay dancers from bp and anderson sec. so might have collaboration. but.... it's just a proposal though. not confirmed. hoping like crazy it will happen. =D

hmm.. what else? i met miqdad and cikgu senan in the mosque just now. haha. oh, on saturday night, my ex-ustaz let me join him and his wife when he hailed a taxi to go to the mosque. just now, he chauffeured me together with his wife and daughter to the mosque. thanks cik haji.

oh. army open house.. aiyah, won't really talk abt it lah. just post pictures.
erm, i guess i'll talk abt my beloved syafiqah? haha. ok wait.. maybe i shouldn't. my thoughts abt you tak teratur(arent organized). but i just hope u're doing okay..

wokay.. i should end the post already.. so long sia. haha. 1 44am. nice one. kay, i'll go take a nap now. lol. oh ya peeps, check out this songs..

zero gravity - david archuleta
automatic - tokio hotel
died in you eyes - kristina debarge

kay. dude. sleep already.. haha. good 'night' peeps.

No comments: