Sunday 25 May 2008

first family "outing" of the year

phewww... went out with my family today. it's the first time this year. haha. actually my mum and sis wanted to go out to buy some stuff. then, my mum asked if i wanted to go out as a family. so ya, i said yes. yup. so we went to geylang serai. don't get any ideas horny ppl. haha. ate there. and guess what. i saw alissa. i think. lol. i'm not sure lah. she was wearing white. so, allisa if u're reading this pls confirm. haha. after eating went to the kampung melayu. we went to look at the displays at the HALL OF FAME. haha. quite nice. then, my sis wanted to buy some clothes for her trip to indonesia. on the way to a shop, we were waiting to cross the road. the red light was still on but 2 guys who were foreigners crossed nonetheless. an incoming car hard to stop abruptly and honked at them. then, one of them started shouting something in a foreign language. the other one brought up his middle fingers. haiz. hooligans. if i were brave enough, i would shout, "Get a life!" to them. too bad i was sensible enough not to. lol. so at the shop, i ended up buying two tees. haha. my sis couldn't find the clothes that she needed so we went to BUGIS STREET. wow. bugis street is very crowded. my dad and i had to follow my mum and sis here and there, nudging through the crowd. girls... haha. i looked up occasionally and saw the sign, "MORE SHOPS --->" u know why it's so crowded? it's because of all the cool stuff that is sold there. i'm thinking of buying a pair of shoes from there. haha. in bugis street we found a stall called sphere. it sold girls' tees with funny messages on them. here are some notable ones:

I'm not spoiled, just well taken care of.
Smile if you like me.

haha. hilarious. my sis bought two of 'em. the way the shop keeper packs the sold tees is very cute. haha. she puts the tees into rolls and stuffs them into transparent plastic bags. haha. i said, "boleh makan." translation: can eat. my dad said, "macam kuih gulung." haha. translation: like cake rolls. lol. ya... then, we went to Giordano. i bought 3 tees. haha. crazy. i know. man i love giordano. u can buy good quality clothes at reasonable prices. after that, we took a bus to kallang. cuz it's been a long time since i went to kallang, i was suprised to see the block of flats that used to be behind kallang mrt station reduced to a grass patch. haha. but... cuz of that i could see stars in the sky. =_=. lol. ouh ya, my sis took this pic of my shoes and the background. haha. crazy... an auntie looked at my sis and i in an awkward way after she took the pic. LOL. haha. so ya... today was a great day. after 5 tees... woohoo! haha...

No comments: