Tuesday 13 May 2008

we're going to the finals of cheering comp

FINALS HERE WE COME!
haha... omg. i really didn't expect us to go to the finals for the cheering comp. we mostly screwed up all our cheers. daniyal said he would laugh if we go thru. he did. hahahah. compared to other classes, i felt our class' performance was the worst... it was probably cuz most of us could not remember the cheers. i had to wear bunny ears. haha. and...... charis took a pic with me. god. i really look ugly in the pic. i persuaded charis to delete the pic but... i don't think she did. shit. just hope her phone won't get spoilt. haha. congrats to 201, 202, 205, 101 and 206! did i leave any class out? lol. can't remember =p

it's really weird to cheer my lungs out when my MYE results aren't that satifying.

Geog - B3
Math - A1
HML - B4
Eng - B4
Science - C5
Lit - C5

i'm super sure i got A1 for Math but the others idk cuz hafiz wrote down my grades for me. haha. lazy bum lah... i'm trying to stop using singlish and read more books to improve my standard of Eng... it's really that bad. for the other subjects, i'll do what is necessary...

something funny happened this afternoon...
i was queuing up to pay for 2 packets of hello panda. i was sure i took out a 2-dollar note from my wallet. so i paid the uncle and got my change; the coins first. i thought that was all. then, the uncle started yelling so i turned back. he couldn't speak eng that well but i was sure he was saying this ,"hey, don't want ur change ah?" so being the retard that i am... stood there. dumbfounded. after a few seconds, i took my change... then, i checked my wallet and found out i actually took out a 10-dollar note. hahah. wow. i really need someone trustworthy who can handle my money. then again, maybe not. hahha...

status: i think i'm going sick... i have a sore throat and a runny nose... i shouldn't have eaten too much snacks. wow. it is the sick season or something?... a lot of ppl getting sick...

No comments: