Thursday 1 May 2008

The PMS Murder


i started reading a book my sis borrowed from the library. u can say the cover attracted me to read the book. haha. jk. it's really humorous but... i don't think i can enjoy all the humour of the book cuz my sis will be returning the book soon. F.Y.I: i'm not a fast reader. yea. i'm an amateur reader. so yea...

here's an excerpt from the book. btw, Prozac is Jaine's cat.:

"Jaine? What's going on in there?"

It was my neighbour Lance, shouting from his apartment. Due to our paper-thin walls and his Superman-quality hearing, Lance knows a lot of what goes on in my life. Of course, he could've been Helen Keller and still heard Prozac's ruckus.

"Oh, it's just Prozac. She's mad at me because I put her on a diet."

"Well, keep it down, will you? Some of us are trying to have sex in here."

"I'm so sorry, Lance. I had no idea you had anyone with you."

"Who said i had anyone with me?"

Oopsie. A little more information than I needed to know.

"Have fun," I said weakly.


it's not everyday u read something like that from a book. haha.

No comments: