Sunday 18 May 2008

rubik's cube






i've finally understood why the rubik's cube is so addictive. after borrowing a few of my friends' rubik's cube, i felt that it was time i had one for myself. so, i called my dad and asked if he could buy me one. luckily, my dad was kind enough to buy me one. haha. but, it isn't the good kind. LOL. but i didn't mind. it cost only 80 cents. haha. the colours, red, yellow, green, blue, pink and white. sometimes, i confuse the pink side for the red. lol. i found a video on how to solve the cube. so, i'm almost done. on the downside, the video doesn't show how to solve the cube from the above problem(the pictures). haha. just my luck. lol. i'll probably ask my pro classmates to solve it for me. then, i can scramble it up again to try to solve it by myself. haha.

and, this is a quote from khalid's blog. u'll be dumbfounded. lol.

This will obviously be the final post until the end of MYE
But hitherto, I am not prepared yet!
My mind is like whirling hither and thither just to get over 1 word - 'REVLIS'
I think I would have to go hither and yon just to find a way to settle down
I still think I am an anathema
But on the other hand, I still think it was because we practice in plethora!
Anyway, back to the topic...
I noticed I have been very garrulous in class
Jolie is garrulous too, but in an unprecedented and positive way
Never mind, I have to be supererogatory as it is the streaming year
But I am always fallible
I must NOT be extempore and get everything ready!
I should not be faineant and do my revision!
The worst part is that the nonagenarian has not taught us all that we need to know about physics and thinks that practicals can help in a written exam when we do not even know what we are doing!
And she dares insult and upbraid us!
Nolens volens, she wants to cause us to fail Physics!
Right now while I'm preparing for the MYE, I'm irascible but still a bit tolerative
Hence, provoke me cautiously...
surprised? haha. man, i wish my vocab is that wide... as in really really wide. lol.

No comments: