Thursday 4 June 2009

hmm.. where should i start?
ok. let me start by telling u that i dont hate you.
erm, maybe i do hate you sometimes..
but i'll never hate you wholeheartedly.
and why do you even ask when i would leave you?
I mean are you expecting me to?
come on.. i told you already.
the only way i think for us to lose each other is for you to leave me.
despite that fact, i know you feel that it doesnt justify that i won't ever leave you.
hey, you have every right to be scared.
and i have every right to be scared too.
like i said,
the only way i think for us to lose each other is for you to leave me.
and i really don't wanna lose you.
regardless of whether I might lose you as a friend or anything more than that.
talking about that, i respect your every decision.
actually, i think it's best that we stay friends lah for now.
you know. i almost asked you THAT question yesterday when i was sending you home.
remember when i said, "So.." and i wouldnt tell you what i was gonna say?
yea.. i almost asked then.
you should probably know what the question is lah.
I'm actually glad i didnt cuz it would've made things more complicated.
and hey, when you finally know what you're feeling, do tell me.
hmmm.. isn't it funny and awkward that we're not together yet but already have so much going on? haha.
oh.. hey, stop crying, ok?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the song can wait...

No comments: