Wednesday 17 June 2009

lol... last night, i went emo until i fell asleep. i hate being emo lah. it's so lame don't u think so? it's better that i do something about my dilemma than be sad and moody about it right? haiya.. ok. here's my definition of being emo..

-not having self-worth
-losing hope
-being very pessimistic
-and basically being really dumb and stupid...

the weird thing is i dreamt about being a playboy! a playboy... not a playboy bunny -_- haha. so yea.. i had 3 girlfriends. one was fat.. one was my ex, aizurah, the last one a bit vague...

is it true that dreams are always the opposite of reality?
or maybe the dream tells be that i have to be more open to others.
but not too open to the point of being a playboy
maybe i dreamt of this cuz i've always been aloof for far too long.
damn.. how? how? should i change myself?
oh oh... pls don't help me on this. i need to figure this out on my own..
so nazihah pls restrain urself from trying to help me. ok?
i'll really appreciate it. thanks..

No comments: