Saturday 20 June 2009


hmm.. haha. where should i start?
ok. maybe i've been way too selfish.
the stupid thing is that i just realized i've never bothered to ask you if your were alright.
or how you were feeling..
i always moaned and emo-ed without realizing that you needed me too.
and i'm truly sorry.
i guess i had let my feelings get the better of me.
they just made me oblivious to the obvious..
stupid huh? lol.. damn. i've been emo for far too long lah.
and it really has affected us..
no. 1, procrastination of hw.. boo!
no. 2, it just made things feel different between us..
again.. i'm sorry.
you have every right to hate me cuz i've irritated you too much lah.
haha.. i feel so stupid sia. wasted my time emo-ing. -_-
hmm.. I, Muhd Dzulridzwan, promise i won't stress my dear bestfriend, syafiqah, with all my problems. I also promise that i'll always be there for you. =D
i should always look on the brighter side of life like you always do. lol.
oh and don't worry abt ur answer. i can always ask again some other time.. haha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

father's day 2mrw.

No comments: